Skip to main content

Echo and Buzz - Riverside County's New Music Zine

 Echo and Buzz
Echo and Buzz Indie Music Newspaper is a free monthly press, complete with stories of what’s happening in our area. Echo and Buzz also includes advertising, an events calendar, local press releases, music and concert reviews, critiques, and much more.
Echo and Buzz is currently delivering it's first issue, April 1, 2015. Supporters of the music scene in Temecula Valley and surrounding communities are coming together to generate coverage for independent artists, labels, shows, and events.

But Echo and Buzz is not just taking over Temecula Valley, it is also spreading accross Riverside County, and featuring artists all over the Inland Empire. I am one of those artists and last night, I was interviewed for the May 1st edition of Echo and Buzz.

Johny Ray Price met me at Back to the Grind in Downtown Riverside for some Coffee and tea. The interview continued as we explored the Riverside ArtWalk that happens every first Thursday of the month. With my guitar on my back, I entered the Life Arts Center, and Johny and I stumbled on an upright piano in the long wood-floored hallway of that historical brick building. He sat down at the piano, and I got my guitar out and started singing my Folk tunes and blowing away on my harmonica. Johny joined in with some beautiful bluesy accompaniment and we started to attract a crowd. To our astonishment, the interview turned into a full-blown concert!

Stay tuned for the May issue of Echo and Buzz, and you can read all about our experience, but in the meanwhile, keep a lookout for this month's issue at your local artsy hangout.