Skip to main content

Winter Passing Full Length Album Complete


For the last couple weeks, I have been hard at work recording a new solo album called Winter Passing. IT IS FINISHED! You can listen to the album in its entirety right here.
Winter Passing is very raw, and extremely personal to me as it discusses my battles with depression, loss of loved ones, and my inability to conform with the establishment, organized religion, and tradition. There are also a couple new takes on some classic holiday tunes, including a rendition of "In the Bleak Midwinter", sung by my wife, The Cheyenne Autumn Band's Geneva "Black Rabbit" Miller. Listen to the song, "Rochelle" to hear some beautiful harmonies by both the Autumn Sisters (my wife and my sister) as well as some moving lyrics inspired by the recent suicide of one of our supportive fans.
A physical copy of Winter Passing will also be available for purchase at our next show, but please, show some love and share this with your friends and family. Happy Holidays Folks!